Adelaide Guitar Festival (AGF) is a unique, biennial global music event and a celebration of the world’s most popular instrument. Under the artistic direction of Slava Grigoryan, the Festival is a diverse celebration of the guitar in countless forms, unbound by genre or format.
This year, the Adelaide Festival Centre is presenting its sixth Adelaide Guitar Festival from 11 – 14 August. The Festival brings together some of the best guitarists from Australia and around the world – featuring an eclectic lineup of talent. The four day event also features free workshops, master classes, artist talks and panel discussions for audiences and artists alike.
- Brand alignment with a unique festival
- Category and industry exclusivity
- Exclusive alignment with a performance
- Invitations to opening nights and post show parties
- Exclusive opportunities to meet Adelaide Guitar Festival artists
- Discounted tickets for staff and clients
- Brand acknowledgement across a wide range of marketing material
- Bespoke leverage opportunities
- Product placement and sales rights
- Access to influential corporate and government stakeholders
- Exceptional corporate hospitality
“Plaudits go to Slava Grigoryan for his artistic direction program; for having the courage and vision to bring together these vastly different elements of the guitar playing world…” – The Clothesline
For more information about current partnership opportunities please contact Development Executive, Priscilla Barletta on (08) 8216 8544 or email Priscilla.email@example.com