Win a trip to Spain this October!
Spain is the home of the guitar. This beautiful country abounds with unforgettable landscapes, food, people, architecture and of course music; so much so that it is virtually impossible to think of Spain without conjuring the unique sound and profound emotion of flamenco dance along with the scintillating rhythm of Spanish guitar.
Presented by the Adelaide Festival Centre, the Adelaide Guitar Festival is the largest event of its kind in the southern hemisphere and one lucky festival-goer will win a return trip for two to Seville in Spain to attend the AGF’s sister event, the Seville Guitar Festival in October 2016!
The winner is Kathryn Bennett – congratulations on winning this amazing prize!
- Every eligible person will receive one entry for every 2016 Adelaide Guitar Festival ticket purchased.
- The competition opens 5pm, Wednesday 3 August 2016. Closes midnight, Sunday 14 August 2016.
- The winner will receive a 5 night trip to Spain to see the Seville Guitar Festival in October 2016. Prize includes:
- 2 Return economy flights from Adelaide to Seville during the period 5 -15 October 2016
- 5 night’s accommodation in Seville, Spain for two people
- Performance ticket package for two to the 2016 Seville Guitar Festival (valued $500)
- Total prize value: $10,000 approx
Prize does not include spending money, transfers, travel insurance, or visas all of which are the responsibility of the winner. The Prize must be taken on the dates specified by the promoter, i.e. 5 nights during the period between 5 and 15 October 2016.
- The winner and their companion must have appropriate and valid passports before travelling (the cost of which is the winner’s responsibility). The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the competition period. The draw will be conducted on Wednesday 17 August 2016 at 12 noon at the Adelaide Festival Centre.
- The Promoter is Adelaide Festival Centre Trust ABN 90 940 220 425 of King William Road Adelaide South Australia 5000.
- SA Licence No: T16/1376
See full Terms & Conditions